SAVE the DATEs: 2014 Pollinator Lecture Series
- May 2-3, 2014: Northern NM Sweet Spring Sting Pollinator Symposium featuring: Dr. Tom Seeley- renowned Conservation Biologist from Cornell University & author of Honeybee Democracy will be visiting NM.
Venue and time to be announced soon!
Additional Guest Lecturers visting this spring 2014:
- May 23-25, 2014: Dr. Juliana Posada- Rangel, President of the American Association of Professional Apiculturists & The American Bee Research Conference from Texas A&M
- June 6-8, 2014: Dr. Wyatt Mangum, Top Bar Beekeeping Columnist for American Bee Journal, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Mary Washington, and author of “Top-Bar Hive Beekeeping: Wisdom and Pleasure Combined”
- Venues and Times to Be Announced Soon!
- See attached flyer for additional details.
*Sponsored by The Rocky Mountain Survivor Queenbee Cooperative & The New Mexico Department of Agriculture.
The RMSQB Cooperative is an educational based service organization with the mission to promote Building Capacity, Professional Development, Rural Entrepreneurship, Honeybee Stock Improvement Programs, Alternative/Native Pollinators & Apitherapy (medicinal use of bee products). All community members are invited and encouraged to participate in mindful pollinator stewardship. Que Viva Las Abejas!