MK- Here is Part II scan copy of article, Integrated Top Bar Management: the Rest of the Story, which was published in the Jan. 2010 issue of Bee Culture. I have also pasted the whole article in basic text below for easier reading. Top Bar slide show will be up en seguida…
- 1st package batch pick ups! And, availability open for 2nd batch of packages!
- Almost Time! Queens are mating in the coastal mountains
- Adaptive Bee Breeding: Techniques & Philosophies for the Future Webinar on April 3, 2021
- 2021 Spring Bees & Queens- Taking reservations!
- 2020 Exquisite Honeys & Beeswax Goodies
- Hive Medicines for our Community Health!
- 2020 Season Launch!
- Fulbright-National Geographic Storytelling Fellowship takes Melanie Kirby to the Iberian Peninsula for bee breeding research and ceramics!
- 2019 ZQB Package Bees
- Ready, Steady, Time to reserve your 2019 ZQBees!
- 2018 Queen & Bee Availability
- WY Bee College: Intro to Queen Breeding & Rearing with M. Kirby of ZQB MidMarch 2018