MK- Here is Part II scan copy of article, Integrated Top Bar Management: the Rest of the Story, which was published in the Jan. 2010 issue of Bee Culture. I have also pasted the whole article in basic text below for easier reading. Top Bar slide show will be up en seguida…
- Hive Medicines for our Community Health!
- 2020 Season Launch!
- Fulbright-National Geographic Storytelling Fellowship takes Melanie Kirby to the Iberian Peninsula for bee breeding research and ceramics!
- 2019 ZQB Package Bees
- Ready, Steady, Time to reserve your 2019 ZQBees!
- 2018 Queen & Bee Availability
- WY Bee College: Intro to Queen Breeding & Rearing with M. Kirby of ZQB MidMarch 2018
- In Her Majesty’s Chambers: Intro to Queen Breeding workshop March 11, 2018 in CA.
- All I See Is Red
- Hiving in the Dark
- My Girls in Red Light
- Too Early, Too Cold