This article of Kirk’s was first published in The American Bee Journal March 2008 issue. This same magazine issue also contains our first ABJ article announcing The Southwest Survivor Project. I’ll be uploading archival publications and previews of upcoming articles I am writing. MK
- Hive Medicines for our Community Health!
- 2020 Season Launch!
- Fulbright-National Geographic Storytelling Fellowship takes Melanie Kirby to the Iberian Peninsula for bee breeding research and ceramics!
- 2019 ZQB Package Bees
- Ready, Steady, Time to reserve your 2019 ZQBees!
- 2018 Queen & Bee Availability
- WY Bee College: Intro to Queen Breeding & Rearing with M. Kirby of ZQB MidMarch 2018
- In Her Majesty’s Chambers: Intro to Queen Breeding workshop March 11, 2018 in CA.
- All I See Is Red
- Hiving in the Dark
- My Girls in Red Light
- Too Early, Too Cold